Last updated: 22.05.2018
Article 1. Definitions
- Regulations — this document;
- Internet platform — an IT system located at www.runateam.com that allows presenting offers of Service Providers and enables third parties to choose the products or services that interest them;
- User — an entity interested in using the Platform;
- Service Provider — an entity running a business activity, offering its products or services through its Internet platform — Serveraptor Mateusz Kwiatkowski, with its registered office in Jankowo Gdańskie, at ul. Mokra 21, 80-180 Kolbudy, entered into the Central Register and Information on Business Activity (CEIDG) under NIP [Tax Identification Number] No 5832985109, REGON [National Official Business Register] No 361423732;
- Parties — the Service Provider and the User;
- Data Controller — an entity that gathers and processes, to the necessary extent, data made available to it by the Service Provider (Serveraptor Mateusz Kwiatkowski);
- Data Processing — any operations performed on data in the IT system, such as: collecting, storing, saving, changing, processing, sharing, deleting.
Article 2. Subject
Mateusz Kwiatkowski, operating under the company “Serveraptor Mateusz Kwiatkowski”, undertakes, as part of their business activity, to host the User’s application.
Article 3. Duties of the User
- The User is required to pay to the Service Provider adequate remuneration within the time limit set by the parties.
- The user undertakes to use the application in accordance with the provisions of law.
Article 4. Duties of the Service Provider
The Service Provider is required to provide their services with the greatest diligence, taking into account, among others, the provisions related to running a business activity and protection of personal data.
Article 5. Liability of the User
- The User is liable for all third party claims related to the quality of the service provided by their application to these entities.
- The User bears full liability for the content made available through the hosted application and is the only appropriate addressee of claims related to it, coming from third parties.
- The User declares that their business activity is a lawful activity as regards the age of majority, licenses and meeting any and all legal requirements. Otherwise, the User will be liable for providing false information.
- The User is liable for storing access passwords to the Platform.
Article 6. Liability of the Service Provider
- The Service Provider is not liable for any possible loss of benefits sustained by the User, if it is related to the User’s failure to comply with specific procedures or if it results from the lack of adequate communication between the Service Provider and the User.
- The Service Provider is not liable for the content placed by the User in the hosted application and cannot be the addressee of claims related to it, coming from third parties.
- The Service Provider is liable for the temporary, unannounced lack of access to the Internet platform if it caused that the availability of the application was less than 99.5% on a monthly basis (unavailability lasting over 3 hours and 39 minutes). This number includes the time when the application did not work at all or did not work properly. In such a case, the User is entitled to terminate the agreement concluded between the parties that is the subject of these Regulations.
- The Service Provider is not liable for temporary lack of access to the platform and application arising, for example, from technical breaks and activities aimed at ensuring the highest quality of services or data protection, if the User has been notified thereof 7 days in advance via e-mail.
Article 7. Remuneration of the Service Provider
The User undertakes to pay the Service Provider remuneration for their work in accordance with the Package Price List posted on the website https://runateam.com/pricing
Article 8. Data protection of the User
- The Service Provider undertakes to protect the User’s data. Their processing is possible only to the extent necessary to meet the provisions of these regulations or to voluntarily receive marketing messages. The User is bound by the provisions of Polish and European law regarding personal data protection.
- Personal data collected directly from the User are only the data necessary to issue a sales document (receipt or invoice) and make contact improving cooperation between the Parties.
- The User has the option of independently setting access to content and data. Depending on the chosen option, User’s data may be completely hidden, available only to selected people or fully public. The Service Provider undertakes to comply with the User’s choice and keep their data confidential, in the indicated scope.
- The data provided to the Service Provider is stored by them during the period indicated in the provisions of the tax law.
- The User agrees that the Service Provider will process their data in the above scope.
- The Data Controller is Serveraptor Mateusz Kwiatkowski, with its registered office in Jankowo Gdańskie, at ul. Mokra 21, 80-180 Kolbudy, entered into the Central Register and Information on Business Activity (CEIDG) under NIP [Tax Identification Number] No 5832985109, and REGON [National Official Business Register] No 361423732.
- The User has the right to:
- receive transparent communication and information concerning the data supplied by the User,
- access the supplied data, including its inspection and making corrections,
- delete the data,
- limit data processing,
- transfer the data,
- object to the processing of their data.
- The User has the right to obtain a copy of the data concerning them from the Controller. This information may be provided electronically to an e-mail address.
- The User has the right to information on:
- processing purposes,
- categories of personal data,
- recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data have been made available,
- planned period of data storage,
- lodging a complaint to the supervisory body.
Article 9. Term
- The Services will be provided for the term resulting from the price list with the possibility of extension.
- The User may cease using the services via the client’s panel, however, this action consists in resigning in such a way that the purchased package will not be extended automatically after the expiration of its current subscription. The Service Provider clearly informs that there’s no possibility to refund the payment for the current subscription and disable the service immediately.
Article 10. Consequences of violations
- The Service Provider reserves the rights to the content of regulations, agreements, as well as photos and graphics posted on their Internet platform, pursuant to the Copyright and Related Rights Act of 4 February 1994.
- The Service Provider has the right to terminate this agreement within 14 days in the case of:
- difficult or completely ineffective contact with the User for at least 31 days,
- untimely payment by the User of the remunerations to the Service Provider or complete lack of payment,
- User’s failure to comply with the provisions of law (e.g. by providing materials that are contrary to law),
- using the application to send spam (the Service Provider reserves the right to temporarily suspend the service in this case and allow the User to clarify or discontinue use of the application),
- User’s failure to pay the fee for the next billing period.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to terminate this agreement with immediate effect in the event of closing or liquidation of the enterprise run by the User.
Article 11. Final provisions
- In the case of any matters not covered by the provisions of these regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code will apply.
- Any disputes arising from the conclusion or implementation of the provisions of these regulations, will be resolved by the court competent for the registered office of the Service Provider.